New Era Light Grey 9FIFTY Baseball Cap - size small/medium
Over 30% off the RRP!
9FIFTY Adjustable Cap
The NEW ERA 9FIFTY is a classic, adjustable cap inspired by the style from the 80s and 90s. Snapbacks are structured caps with a flat visor that have the ability to curve and are ready to compliment your unique ensemble.
In 1920 in a time of global financial uncertainty, Ehrhardt Koch, took a risk and established the E. Koch Cap Co. This soon changed to the New Era Cap Co. Now, the company are synonymous with the very best headwear that North American sports has to offer.
- Bright metal New Era logo on the left side of the cap
- Constructed in 100% light grey cotton with a New Era patch on the inner headband
- New Era 9FIFTY Stretch-Fit sticker on the bill
- The rear of the cap has a snapback fastening which adjusts the size of the cap
- Six-panel construction and 6 ventilated eyelets help the head breath
- All caps are dispatched in a protective cardboard box
The caps are available in size small, labelled small to medium and fit head size approx 6 7/8 - 7 1/2. To find the correct cap size, measure around the circumference of the head with a flexible tape, where the sweatband will rest, ensuring that the tape measure is neither too loose or too tight. Simply convert using the measurement chart attached. For example, if the measurement was 22 inches [55.8 cm] then you would be a size 7 etc.