LA Rams New Era NFL Sideline 1933-53 59FIFTY Fitted Cap
Over 25% off the RRP of £35 and free UK shipping!
LA Rams New Era Sideline 1933-53 59FIFTY Fitted Cap
The 59FIFTY cap is New Era's signature fitted cap. It is a structured cap with a flat visor that has the ability to curve. With a full crown and six panels, the 59FIFTY has eight rows of visor stitching and a button on the top and a closed back.
In celebration of the 100th season of the National Football League The Established Collection honours the era that each franchise was established. This cap radiates an old school look and features a Rams patch at the front and team logo and date of establishment on the side as shown and an Official 'NFL 100 Logo' at the rear.
- Features the team name and primary logo felt patch on the front
- Matching New Era flag embroidered to the left hand side
- Crown is 59% other/40% wool/1% elastane
- Visor is 100% polyester
- Branded interior and NFL logo patch on the inner headband
- Officially licenced and part of the NFL OnField Collection
- Rear patch celebrates 100 years of the NFL and '1939' and retro logo patches on the side
- All caps are dispatched in a box and have the 59FIFTY sticker on the cap as shown
To find the correct cap size, measure around the circumference of the head with a flexible tape, where the sweatband will rest, ensuring that the tape measure is neither too loose or too tight. Simply convert using the measurement chart. For example, if the measurement was 22 inches [55.8 cm] then you would be a size 7 etc.