Cleveland Indians 9FIFTY Cooperstown Baseball Cap - size small/medium
Cleveland Indians Unstructured MLB 9FIFTY Cap
The Cooperstown Collection
Few sports have as rich and colourful a past as Major League Baseball's and few sports have fans who identify with teams from the past as strongly as Major League Baseball fans. Cooperstown Collection products are designed with this in mind, consisting of authentic and replica uniforms, apparel, headwear, outerwear, collectables and gifts bearing the marks of some of the most popular Major League Baseball teams in history.
The NEW ERA 9FIFTY is a classic, adjustable cap inspired by the style from the 80s and 90s. The Low Profile differs from the standard 59FIFTY in that it has a lower crown, is therefore not as tall and the bill is pre curved rather than flat.
- Features an embroidered and raised retro logo on the front
- Subtle New Era logo on the left side of the cap
- Major League Baseball Batterman patch on the other side
- Constructed in 100% cotton with an unstructured relaxed fit
- New Era 9FIFTY sticker on the bill
- The rear of the cap has a strapback fastening which adjusts the size of the cap
- Six-panel construction and 6 ventilated eyelets help the head breath
- Officially licenced by Major League Baseball
- Branded interior and Cooperstown logo patch on the inner headband
- All caps are dispatched in a protective cardboard box
To find the correct cap size, measure around the circumference of the head with a flexible tape, where the sweatband will rest, ensuring that the tape measure is neither too loose or too tight. Simply convert using the measurement chart. The caps are labelled small to medium and fit head size approx 6 7/8 - 7 1/2. For more cap sizing information, click here.