Chicago Bears NFL Sideline 59FIFTY Fitted Cap - 7 1/4
Chicago Bears 59FIFTY Fitted Cap - 7 1/4
The 59FIFTY cap is New Era's signature fitted cap. It is a structured cap with a flat visor that has the ability to curve. With a full crown and six panels the 59FIFTY has eight rows of visor stitching and a button on the top.
Even if it's not your size, at this price you could use this official 2017 Sideline Cap as a wall or desk ornament and leave no-one in any doubt where your loyalty lies.
- Embroidered and raised primary logo on the front panel and the NFL shield at the back
- 100% Polyester High Crown
- Flat bill with ability to curve
- New Era logo embroidered on the left side of the cap
- Traditional fitted cap with a closed back and New Era Sticker on the bill
- Six panel construction
- **'GSH' embroidered on the back of the cap **
- Engineered exclusively for NFL players
- Branded interior and NFL logo patch on the inner headband
- Features Coolera, Microera and Dryera functionality
- Designed exclusively for NFL players
- Part of the NFL OnField Collection
- Officially licensed by the NFL
** George Stanley Halas, a pioneer whose impact on the modern game of football has been considerable. The Bears still honour his memory, as does this cap, with his initials on their uniform.
To find the correct cap size, measure around the circumference of the head with a flexible tape, where the sweatband will rest, ensuring that the tape measure is neither too loose or too tight. This size size 7 1/4 cap fits a head that is 22 3/4 inches [57.7 cm] - see sizing guide tab at the top of every page.