Brooklyn Dodgers Cooperstown MLB New Era 9FIFTY Snapback Cap
Brooklyn Dodgers 9FIFTY Snapback Cap
The 9FIFTY cap is a classic, adjustable cap inspired by the style from the 80s and 90s. Snapbacks are structured caps with a flat visor that have the ability to curve and are ready to compliment your unique ensemble.
The Cooperstown Collection
Few sports have as rich and colourful a past as Major League Baseball's and few sports have fans who identify with teams from the past as strongly as Major League Baseball fans. Cooperstown Collection products are designed with this in mind, consisting of authentic and replica uniforms, apparel, headwear, outerwear, collectables and gifts bearing the marks of some of the most popular Major League Baseball teams in history.
- Formed in 1884 and before moving to LA in the 1950s, the Brooklyn Dodgers were based in South Brooklyn, New York
- Embroidered and raised primary team logo on the front panel
- New Era logo on the left side of the cap
- 100% polyester. The rear of the cap has a snapback fastening which adjusts the size of the cap
- Six-panel construction and 6 ventilated eyelets help the head breath
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball
- All caps are dispatched in a protective cardboard box
The caps are available in 2 sizes; Small: labelled small to medium, fits head size approx 6 7/8 - 7 1/2 and Medium: labelled medium to large, fits head size approx 7 1/8 - 7 3/4 - see sizing guide tab at the top of every page