Chicago White Sox Cooperstown MLB 59FIFTY Fitted Baseball Cap
Over 30% off the RRP!
Chicago White Sox New Era 59FIFTY
The 59FIFTY cap is New Era's signature fitted cap. It is a structured cap with a flat visor that has the ability to curve. With a full crown and sixpanels the 59FIFTY has eight rows of visor stitching and a button on the top.
The Cooperstown Collection
Few sports have as rich and colourful a past as Major League Baseball's and few sports have fans who identify with teams from the past as strongly as Major League Baseball fans. Cooperstown Collection products are designed with this in mind, consisting of authentic and replica uniforms, apparel, headwear, outerwear, collectables and gifts bearing the marks of some of the most popular Major League Baseball teams in history.
- Large raised embroidered Throwback White Sox logo on the front
- Traditional fitted cap with a closed back and New Era Sticker on the bill
- Features a different Throwback White Sox logo on the back of the cap
- New Era logo embroidered on the side of the cap
- Contrasting red stitching on the bill
- Officially licenced by Major League Baseball
- Construction is 86% cotton and 14% wool
- Branded interior with Cooperstown patch on the inner headband
- 6 Ventilated eyelets help the head breath
- All caps are dispatched in a protective cardboard box
To find the correct cap size, measure around the circumference of the head with a flexible tape, where the sweatband will rest, ensuring that the tape measure is neither too loose or too tight. Simply convert using the measurement chart. For example, if the measurement was 22 inches [55.8 cm] then you would be a size 7 etc.