New Era Mauve/Brown 39THIRTY Baseball Cap - size medium/large
Over 30% off the RRP!
New Era 39THIRTY Stretch-Fit Cap
The NEW ERA 39THIRTY cap is the classic true fan cap. With a precurved visor and stretch fit. Casual and stylish, the contoured crown gives each cap a close fit, complete with structured panels ensuring that each cap always looks finished and sits comfortably. It's engineered for movement. Designed for the fan.
In 1920 in a time of global financial uncertainty, Ehrhardt Koch, took a risk and established the E. Koch Cap Co. This soon changed to the New Era Cap Co. Now, the company are synonymous with the very best headwear that North American sports has to offer.
- Features the classic New Era Established logo stitched patch on the front
- Subtle stitched New Era logo on the left side of the cap
- Constructed in light brown and black
- 95% cotton/5% spandex crown and 100% cotton visor with a corduroy style
- The 39THIRTY is a closed backed cap with a sticker on the underside of the bill
- Six-panel construction and 6 ventilated eyelets help the head breath
- All caps are dispatched in a protective cardboard box
The caps come in size medium : labelled medium to large, fits head size approx 7 1/8 - 7 3/4. To find the correct cap size, measure around the circumference of the head with a flexible tape, where the sweatband will rest, ensuring that the tape measure is neither too loose or too tight. Simply convert using the measurement chart. For example, if the measurement was 22 inches [55.8 cm] then you would be a size 7 etc.