New Era Light Light Fawn 9FORTY Adjustable Baseball Cap
Over 30% off the RRP!
A-Frame Adjustable Cap
With a sleek The A-frame structure and curved visor. The contoured crown gives the design its recognisable New Era shape and an adjustable fit ensures maximum comfort.
In 1920 in a time of global financial uncertainty, Ehrhardt Koch, took a risk and established the E. Koch Cap Co. This soon changed to the New Era Cap Co. Now, the company are synonymous with the very best headwear that North American sports has to offer.
- Subtle New Era flag embroidered on the left hand side
- New Era Adjustable sticker on the bill
- Branded interior and New Era patch on the inner headband
- The rear of the cap has a snapback fastening which adjusts the size of the cap
- Six-panel construction with the distinctive A-Frame front panel look
- All caps are dispatched in a protective cardboard box
These are adult sized caps and will fit most adult head sizes i.e. from approximately 7 to 7 5/8. To find the correct cap size, measure around the circumference of the head with a flexible tape, where the sweatband will rest, ensuring that the tape measure is neither too loose or too tight. Simply convert using the measurement chart. For example, if the measurement was 22 inches [55.8 cm] then you would be a size 7 etc.