Pittsburgh Pirates 9FIFTY MLB Cap - size small/medium
Over 30% off the RRP!
Pittsburgh Pirates 9FIFTY Snapback Cap
The 9FIFTY cap is a classic, adjustable cap inspired by the style from the 80s and 90s. Snapbacks are structured caps with a flat visor that have the ability to curve and are ready to compliment your unique ensemble.
- Stylish primary logo on the front panel
- Subtle New Era logo on the left side of the cap
- New Era 9FIFTY sticker on the bill
- 100% cotton with branded interior and MLB patch on the inner headband
- The rear of the cap has a snapback fastening which adjusts the size of the cap
- Six-panel construction and 6 ventilated eyelets help the head breath
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball
- All caps are dispatched in a protective cardboard box
To find the correct cap size, measure around the circumference of the head with a flexible tape, where the sweatband will rest, ensuring that the tape measure is neither too loose or too tight. Simply convert using the measurement chart. The caps are labelled small to medium, fits head size approx 6 7/8 - 7 1/2. For example, if the measurement was 22 inches [55.8 cm] then you would be a size 7 etc. For more cap sizing information, click here.