Chicago Bears New Era NFL Sideline 1920-25 59FIFTY Fitted Cap
Only £17 including free 1st class UK delivery
Chicago Bears New Era Sideline 1920-25 59FIFTY Home Fitted Cap
The 59FIFTY cap is New Era's signature fitted cap. It is a structured cap with a flat visor that has the ability to curve. With a full crown and six panels, the 59FIFTY has eight rows of visor stitching and a button on the top and a closed back.
In celebration of the 100th season of the National Football League, The Established Collection honoured the era that each franchise was established. This cap radiates an old school look and features a Bears patch at the front and date of establishment on the side as shown. At the rear is an official 'NFL 100 Logo' patch and an embroidered 'GSH'**.
- Features a primary logo felt patch on the front
- Matching New Era flag embroidered to the left hand side
- Crown is 59% other/40% wool/1% elastane
- Visor is 100% polyester
- Branded interior and NFL logo patch on the inner headband
- Officially licenced and part of the NFL OnField Collection
- Rear patch celebrates 100 years of the NFL along with an embroidered 'GSH' lettering
- All caps are dispatched in a box and have the 59FIFTY sticker on the cap as shown
** George Stanley Halas, a pioneer whose impact on the modern game of football has been considerable. The Bears still honour his memory, as does this cap, with his initials on their uniform.
To find the correct cap size, measure around the circumference of the head with a flexible tape, where the sweatband will rest, ensuring that the tape measure is neither too loose or too tight. Simply convert using the measurement chart. For example, if the measurement was 22 inches [55.8 cm] then you would be a size 7 etc. For more cap sizing information, click here.